Friday, July 28, 2006

Re: Drinking

Okay, so I've now been drinking with my boss and can write about that. So, at 6:00 I met him at my apartment. He came with an old student of his, so there were three of us. We first went to a restaurant near my apartment to, as planed, drink and eat. As soon as we arrived he pulled out a bottle of whiskey and we started drinking whiskey and water (not my favorite, but I can't complain because a) he's my boss and b) he's pouring. We order some food and eat and talk and drink. That's pretty much what we did the rest of the night. We did change restaurants though. He didn't like the food at the first place, so we went to a different restaurant - and drank, ate and talked until 11:30! We went through an entire bottle of whiskey. Not bad for a Wednesday night. Anyway, I did enjoy myself and I do like my director, so no complaints. It's just interesting how the nights events transpired.

No comments:

Post a Comment