Monday, July 24, 2006

ET is an alien!

Yesterday I decided to check out an internet and coffee shop near my apartment. I went in and was the only person there. I ordered a banana split (for dessert of course) and sat down to get some work done. About a minute after I ordered, I see the owner/person who took my order leave the shop, cross the street to the fruit market, buy a bunch of (yup you guessed it) bananas and brought them back to make my banana split. I love Thailand.

Oh, and while I was there a pop/electronic song with this chorus was playing..."ET is an alien and he is kind of freaky. Coming from the universe to party and go crazy". I laughed needless to say.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:45 AM

    what kind of work does one have to do in Thailand in a coffee shop?? me

    ReplyDelete