Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Hello!

This is my official holiday message to you all out there reading this and people everywhere. I wish nothing but the best for you all this holiday season.

I've been trying to come up with a message for my family and friends and could not piece it together in any coherent way so I'll leave you all with thoughts that have been on my mind the past few weeks during Christmas and New Years. These thoughts are a reflection of my being away from home during the holidays, being in a foreign country over the holidays and other things happening in my life.

1. Take the time this holiday season to think about the things that mean the most to you in the world and hold on to them.
2. But also use this as a chance to try new things and embrace the unknown.
3. Take a risk and don't be afraid of failing.

Happy Holidays!

Ryan Marks

P.S I'll be posting more about my holiday adventures soon so be sure to check back in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment