Monday, December 04, 2006

Check this link out for pictures

Hello!
Well it's about time I started posting some pictures and found this really neat website that allows you to share pictures, add captions and audio clips so I put my pictures up there. Follow this link for pictures of Peter's visit and our travels around Thailand!

Click on "This album" link on the bottom or the pictures themselves to view the album!

Let me know if the link doesn't work

Another update coming soon!

RM


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:31 AM

    Your pictures are great! Yes, you do have big feet!! and the orchids were gorgeous! And the hats and fun captions were a nice addition. It was wonderful hearing your voice and seeing all the things you have talked about. And the picture of the buddha silhouetted against the sunset with the moon (or was it the sun?) was magnificent!! Love you!
    DSM

    ReplyDelete