Friday, September 15, 2006

A friend with connections!

Just a quick note before I head out for the weekend...One of my Thai friends here just got a job at a "resort" near Jae Son National Park (about 1 hour from Lampang). The "resort" just opening this year and consists of a bunch of bamboo bungalows in the woods near the national park. As part of the incentive package (and as a way for them to test out the new facilities), her boss invited her to bring her friends up to the resort for the weekend. So in about 2 hours a car will pick us up and drive us up there to spend the weekend as guests of the resort. I'm told there will be hiking, a ticklish tree, Macadamia nuts amongst other things (not to mention the homemade vodka). I will be sure to write once I return. Hope all is well.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment