Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ahh! Confusing Finals

My head hurts! Today was a very confusing day as I tried to wrap my head around all of the different things I need to do to get ready for finals. I was told several different things about what is expected of me and what I need to test and still have not gotten a definite answer. I also just found out that I was supposed to have been teaching a foundations class and an intensive class (which focus on different things) for each level. I, of course, haven't been doing that since I had no idea that I was supposed to. Now, it looks like I have to create six different tests for my three classes which effectively doubles my work load. My students now have to take three science tests (two in English and one in Thai) which seems ridiculous to me. I was going to work on creating my exams tonight but in lieu of the ongoing confusion I am putting that off for a day or two until I can sort things out. My goodness...

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment