Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pictures with people

Hello!

After posting several pictures, I was asked to include pictures with people in them as opposed to just buildings. I'm here to give you what you want and so, with out further adue, pictures with people. The first picture is a picture of my M1 class (the 7th grade students). I was a mean guy and gave them a test bright and early on a Monday morning, but they were able to handle it. I have started grading, but am hopeful. The second picture was taken right after the test was finished. I'm assuming by the smiles they had forgiven me for all the cruelty I put them through during the test. And as you can see, they are about the cutest students ever. Thai's (and other Asian's) love giving the peace sign, so most of us are sporting it in the picture. In the third you can see what I was teaching today on the board behind me. They are learning the ins and outs of how to separate mixtures. Thrilling, I know. Yeah, so school is going well. Enjoy the pictures. More updates to come.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:23 AM

    Your students look like so much fun! Looks like your hair is starting to get long again too. It's great to see people pictures finally!
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:54 PM

    yeah people!!! once a week man - and we want to see the other teachers there too, and pictures of your tiny apartment!! me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:01 AM

    Finally, pictures of students! I second the vote for other teachers and people that you deal with!!! And everyone in New Jersey was very impressed with the tie!! Was that your yellow shirt?? It needs to be brighter!! Love you!
    dsm

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm working on pictures of the teachers (they're not as excited as the students are to be photographed). and no, that wasn't my yellow shirt (it was white). I don't wear a tie with my yellow shirt since it's a polo shirt. and yes, I do wear a tie (3 days a week).

    ReplyDelete